Optimize command

Is the optimize command only supposed to work in some versions? The reason I ask is because I have the Lite version and although I can address the optimize command and it gives me the dialog window not else seems to happen. Even trying to recreate the drawing that is depicted in the demo of the command, nothing happens. I select the lines and it recognizes that I selected 6 lines but there it stops. Toggling the horizontal and vertical buttones don't show anything and clicking apply doesn't straighten them.

Comments

• Peter_DV:
    Optimize command is available across all BricsCAD levels.
    I just spent some time replicating exactly what you described as your issue, and I wasn't able to optimize anything.
    So I took a closer look at the tolerances and units, as well as how I had my "rectangle" drawn. What appeared to be less than a .05m gap between my line work was more like 8m. At that point, I either have to redraw my "rectangle" or adjust the tolerances. Once I adjusted the tolerances, everything worked just fine.
    Let me know if you continue to have the same issue.

Much Appreciated,
    -Craig

@Peter_DV said:
    Is the optimize command only supposed to work in some versions? The reason I ask is because I have the Lite version and although I can address the optimize command and it gives me the dialog window not else seems to happen. Even trying to recreate the drawing that is depicted in the demo of the command, nothing happens. I select the lines and it recognizes that I selected 6 lines but there it stops. Toggling the horizontal and vertical buttones don't show anything and clicking apply doesn't straighten them.