Hit and miss ordinate dimensioning and zoom extents wild large view

Hi,
Perhaps this is a corrupt drawing. In Layout1, if I do zoom extents a very wide zoom happens. All the apparent entities are in a small area on the left.

I can't get the X coordinates of ordinate dimensions to behave. What I think is 0 comes up as 9 or 1034.xxxx. In this case I suspect I am doing something wrong. To make the wild 1034.xxxx dimension go away, I double click in a viewport and then back in paper space.

I am using generated views from a solid object in model space.

"OrdinateAndZoomExtents.dwg" is the problem drawing.

Any ideas what might be wrong, or I am doing wrong? Using Bricscad 20.1.05 on Win 10 64 bit.

Comments

• My first thought,
    your geometry is far from internal origin and/or there is one or more elements
    far from your main geometry.

I am not sure which kind of objects, even when temporarily hidden or layer visibility
    off, can still prevent Zoom Extends from zooming to what is visible on Drawing Screen.
    Like Cameras and such things.

• Sorry, I made a duplicate post after this. There, craigswearingen found that my dimensions have grips way out to the +X. About 1034 out. They can be dragged back in.