Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lines from model to 2D & size of the section mark/tag

Hi I am new to Bricscad. I have a question. When I make model I make grid lines. I set them into a own layer with the linetype dash-dot. After creation of a section (floor plan) these grid lines turn to normal lines. I have played with PSLTSCALE setting and others but It doesn't affect anything. I can not change the size/ scale of the grid in 3D but also not in 2D.
I also want to make the symbols of the section (marks) smaller. But I didn't find a way how to make them smaller. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for your help.

dwg
dwg
2021006-01 Model .dwg
dwg
dwg
Plans.dwg

Answers

• Hello,
    You can use the _BEDIT command on _SectionCallout as well as on the BIMGRID (https://help.bricsys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012481574#editing-a-rectangular-grid).
    What you need to know, is that using the _BEDIT command on the _SectionCallout, it will modify the callout only for the current drawing. You can modify it for all the drawings by modifying the _SectionCallout.dwg, that can be usually find in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Bricsys\BricsCAD\V21x64\en_US\Support\Bim\Sections .
    If you need more information, do not hesitate to create a Support Request on our site.