Snap settings

Hello out there!

Im having a problem i nead help with...... when i turn on snap it only seems to be active when i actually moves or inserts an entity. I would like the crosshair to move
between snappingpoints always, but i cant get this to work....... any ideas???

Anders Lindblom

Comments

• I don't know way to do so,
    but I also would like to have that behavior with all time snap.
    As I am used from my other CAD and use it to temporarily
    control positions/coordinates from status bar.

• Marijan
    edited February 2021

I've already discusced this theme in "https://forum.bricsys.com/discussion/36209/snap-and-movement-of-the-cursor#latest". It's the SNAPGRIDLEGACY command that is missing.
    I've made also a feature request and first got an answer that they really don't understand why someone would need this. In the second try with additional explanation they've said they would created a feature request task for this, but they could not promise if and when it will be implemented.

I suggest that you also make a feature request. Because, the more people ask, the greater the probability that something will happen.

• Thanx for your answers guys, then i atleast know that i dont have to look any more.......

/Anders

• Well now I know what command is missing. I still cannot adjust to not having full time snap to use.
  • Reposting old comment

Also be aware that you can change te behavior of Esnap by adding a ' in front of the command.
    Right-click the icons choose customize at the bottom. Go to toolbars/entity snap . If you change command to for example '_endpoint this snap will be on until you turn it off . Normally this happens only if you choose the snap before the command now it will also stick within the command