Moving BIM windows up / Replacing BIM doors

I'm looking for the answer to move a BIM window up 4". I tried to modify the dynamic dim, but the window is locked in the same position. I tried to manually move it, won't move. Why wont BIM objects move in the Z direction?
Also, I can't find the tool to replace a door style. Do I have to re insert a lot of doors?

Comments

• Hi,

After placing components, you should be able to move them. Could you attach the dwg-file with the BIM window in question?
    You can select all the doors and use the BMREPLACE (https://help.bricsys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006764513-BmReplace) command to replace all doors, you don't have to re-insert them.

Kind regards,
    Chi-Yan

• Rodolphe,
    I noticed I was having trouble moving windows after placing them in a wall as well. I turned Dynamic Input off and it allowed me to move the window using conventional dimension input at the command line to move it the distance I needed. Not sure if this will work for you but it might be worth trying.