Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to encrypt my lisp code and deploy to client

Dear All ,

I am working with AutoCAD and BrisCAD , lisp development . I deploy my .FAS with autoCAD, but how can i deploy fas or lsp to deploy with briscad.

Please help me to encrypt my lisp code for briscad. suggest me any tool will help me.

thanks
vilas jadhav

Answers

• Hello,

BricsCAD orivides the DEScoder.exe utility - compatible with FAS/VLX projects from AutoLISP;
    so you can use the same prv/prj project for both systems.

Encrypted files are named .des - AutoCAD loads .fas + .vlx files, BricsCAD loads .des files;
    to be smart, just use
    (load "name")
    and do not use (load "name.vlx/fas/des") so that each CAD system automatically detects its appropriate file (if all fas/vlx/des files are in same location).

You can download our "Lisp Developer Support Package" - freeware from ApplicationCatalog :
    https://www.bricsys.com/applications/a/?lisp-developer-support-package-(ldsp)-a720-al1176

hope this will help you ?
    many greetings !

• edited March 29

Question:=
    Please, you help me , how we can transform "PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER" to Word-Pin?(for selling lisp on internet)?
    :o

Now You can encrypted all sources.lisp-ascii with OsMode.You cannot execute the "pp_rolisonfelipe_jcpin25.lsp" without Osmode=598.

Your card bank contains Pincode(xxxx-digits)
    (PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER "x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6, GenuineIntel").
    Now , even your-program.lsp, contain pinCode.lsp (e.g. pp_rolisonfelipe_jcaro10.lsp)

rar
    rar
    vlaxcompil1_150K112.rar