Jumping/jittery Mouse still in 21.2.02

I took a break from Briscad for a bit to see if things got fixed. The mouse still jumps to random spots when trying to grab a node with 21.2.02. Or it will jitter when close.
Please fix...I will be back in a couple months to check again. Looks like printing to PDF was fixed so getting there.

On a side note..... messing with parametric blocks and visibility states. Please add some icons to set visible, invisible and to show all like with dynamic block editing. Makes things a lot easier vs right clicking on the state then selecting the visible/invisible. For sure though it is getting there and will be great. Also, If I open a block with visibility states it needs to reset the visibility state box to the currently open block. I have to close the window and re-open it. Also, if a block has visibility states and the visibility state box isn't open it should open it. Finally add an icon to the block so you can change the visibility at the block like with dynamic blocks. It is not that hard to do in the properties palette but it would be more intuitive at the block.

Thanks,
Russell