Unable to retrieve correct object IDs using BricsCAD20 and BricsCAD21 but get correctIDs frm v19

We are trying to get the objIDs from the blocktable record for both ModelSpace and Paperspace and noticed that there is some issue with the object IDs of BCADv20 & 21 where as v19 BCAD is able to get us with the correct object IDs. Please suggest. Attached the source code, sample drawing file, log file of v20 & v19 in both Model space and Paper space. Let us know if any further details are required in this regard. Thank you so much inadvance for all your support!

Comments

• If I'm not mistaken the ObjectId can change between drawing sessions, but the Handle should remain the same (unless a drawing is inserted into another).

• It is the same drawing session, we are only switching between model and layout. In BricsCAD v19 we are seeing the same ObjectIDs. Please let me know if anything important is missing from ourside.

• HI BricsCAD team, Please suggest if there is any workaround to fix this issue in v20. This is important for our release(in the next couple of months). Thanks in advance for your support.

• This forum is for peer support from other BricsCAD users. To get support directly from Bricsys, please file a support request here:
    https://www.bricsys.com/support/

• Thanks, Owen. I did not noticed that I am asking for peer support. I will raise a ticket in bricsys support.