Some beginner questions

1/ How do I set the interface to the default setting after I have messed it up? .. like a factory reset.

2/ How do I get rid of the properties box that appears when I draw something - if I draw an ARC, for example, I get a very irritating box appearing telling me the arc properties such as layer, colour etc. I do not ever want to see that.

3/ How do increase text size in the Command line? It is too small on a 4k screen.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• I just figured 3 above. :)

• @LCAD,

Please see the two attached movies to hopefully answer your first two questions.

• 4k was introduced and no one thought about the problems, Google for possible answer, there is some settings inside Windows re text that you can change the size I know I have mine non 4k, set to 125% just need to find where that was maybe Settings Display, or its click on Windows screen and open properties.

4k Zoom session other user older pc less res can hardly see what is going on.

• Not sure about the text sizes, but for Bricscad's Icons, for now,
    the can only scale half or double scales.

I gave up on setting uneven numbers in window Scaling because
    of Bricscad (Mac+Win+Linux). It won't fit and GUI gets non readable.
    I go 200% in Windows for my 24" 4k now.

My preferred window scale, content vs size, would be 175%.
    Works anywhere else but not for Bricscad.

• @David Waight said:
    @LCAD,

Please see the two attached movies to hopefully answer your first two questions.

@David Waight said:
    @LCAD,

Thank you for that. Very clear and it solves the problem.