Drawing lists

How do people create drawing lists? I have just tried to extract attributes from multiple layout title blocks in multiple drawings but the data extraction tool doesn't seem to work very well in multiple drawings. Is it simple to use the sheet set tool or will I have make significant changes to templates etc for it to work? I have no experience with sheet sets.

Many thanks,

Ben

Comments

• I am just testing out the latest version, so I am not totally familiar with the program. What I have found is that if you have created a SheetSet (SSM command) and added all the various sheets that make up your project, you can create a drawing index (table) of all the sheets in your project and then drop the table onto one of your layouts or into model space. Just click and use ctrl-click to continue to highlight all of the sheets you want in your index (if you click on a subset header-all of the files will be included). Once you have them all highlighted click the right mouse button and choose "Insert Sheet List Table" You can then drop the table into your drawing. Regen to populate the table.