Colours are dulled when plotting

Hi everyone, I've been using Bricscad for a while now but every time I need to plot a drawing as a PDF I have to reopen the file in Autocad because when I plot the drawing in Bricscad all of the colors in the drawing are dulled. I have found that if I turn off the "Plot transparencies" option in the print settings the colors return to normal but if I have an object on that drawing that needs a transparency on the drawing then that messes that object up. I've tried using different plotter configurations but none of them fix this. For reference I am using the latest version of Bricscad.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Comments

• Are any of your layer colors under the Plot Style editor set to less than 100% screening?
    I'd also check under your Layers manager if transparency has been set globally for layers, also if any individual objects/lines/text/etc. have transparency adjusted off 0.

• @____PJ____ said:
    .... every time I need to plot a drawing as a PDF I have to reopen the file in Autocad....

Are you talking about an old version of Autocad? When I first switched to Bricscad, long ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the colors in any PDF file I created looked the same as in the DWG file. In Autocad, I'd always had to use wrong colors in the DWG file to make them come out right in the PDF. It took a lot of trial and error to make that work.

But I don't think that's true of recent versions of Autocad. I share files with co-workers using Autocad, and they get the same colors in the PDF file as I get.