Viewport manipulation of BIM components

In the brief period I've used bricscad BIM I've always found the inability to manipulate component bolcks in the model viewport to be challenging. Even with the strenghts of parametric blocks I still find the lack of such a feature limiting.
Like dynamic blocks I think being able to manipulate the parameters of components blocks will be really helpful as sometimes when modeling one may want to adjust visually say size quickly to to see how it fits.
If there's a way to achieve this please I'll appreciate a guide.

Comments

• This is a great idea. I don't think that functionality currently exists. Which is somewhat surprising, given the ability to animate parameters and constraints, and the dynamic resizing of W and H available (via CTRL) upon inserting door and window components, as well as all the manipulator functions. You should file a support request to officially ask for this feature.

• When Bricsys introduced parametric components, I expected grip-editing of parameters for the next release... that was years ago.
    I took this so much for granted that I did not even ask for it. Maybe we have to.