Introducing myself

Hi all, I have used Autocad and Bricscad since 2005 on and off. I use it for landsape Architecture, was never an expert but I could get by OK. I had a stroke about 3 years ago. I have a job which I am starting in a few days. Problem is I have no recolection of some basic concepts that I clearly understood before. I did not realise this until I just downloaded Brickscad as a trial to get my head around things again and some things are just is not there anymore.
So I guess I am asking other to be patient with me as I will probably be asking some very basic perhaps newby questions.

Comments

• As much as I hate to say it make sure the Ribbon is turned on or use Toolbars these will prompt you for command options like toolbar DRAW.

• Yeah, the Ribbon is good for an easy-in start, as everything is there in one (albeit sprawling) place. Later, much screen space can be cleared by using Toolbars instead, just the ones you need, many of them made more compact by removing un-needed icons, as well as adding one or two.

• Thanks guys, I will have to get used to it