can I still use Bricscad V 11

Hi all I had a liscence for BC V 11. I only use it for small work at home, so I do not want to upgrade. I use a new version at work. Is it still possible to download V11 and apply my liscence code?

Thanks

Comments

• You may need to contact support.
    Old releases are available for DL from their site, but only as far back as v13.

• I am not clear if you have two separately purchased seats of BricsCAD, or one purchase that was upgraded. If you own two separate seats, then you can install the v11 (I have the v11 install .exe for Windows if you need me to send it). And since it would have been a perpetual license, Bricsys is obligated to continue to make the activation license work.

If you only have one purchased seat, then you may have to deactivate the license at one computer, then re-activate on the other. You may have to keep them both the same version. Though such a process is prone to you arriving at work, only to realize you forgot to deactivate the seat at home, so you cannot reactivate the seat at work. Some CAD companies have responded to this by allowing an on-line activation/deactivation process. I don't know the current process that Bricsys uses.

-joe