Drawing Customization/Typed Plans Problem

Is it possible to set up a Style(or appearance override) in such a way that 1 space is always represented by two different colors separated diagonally? see attachment.

Based on custom user properties of a space, I need to represent a space just like in the attachment using typed plans. Does anyone have a good idea how this could be done?

It is pretty simple to represent it with one color using the right style (color) and appearance override (solid). However I am still trying to find a way representing it with two colors without actually cutting the space in two halves.

Comments

• Hi cand9139,

Thanks for your question. I am afraid Styles within the Typed Plan functionality do not support multiple colours (or gradients) yet.

Splitting the space into two halves could be a workaround for now - the only issue I could imagine is the potential to mess up the area/ room schedules and of course the space tags (ie. 2 space tags in 1 "room"). However if you are careful with them, I would imagine this could automated as much as possible with LISP routines perhaps splitting spaces into halves and renaming them too.

Kin

• Hi Kin,

thank you for your answer.
    For now, I will split the space, create a custom user property called ''Actual Area'' (Actual Area= Area x 2) for both halves, and use this property in space tags (tag only one space).
    Hopefully this will be possible in one of the future updates.

Almedin