Render Viewport

Hi,

When I try to render viewport, time goes by, the viewport flashes, but I don't get my rendered object. If I render to a window, it works as expected.

Is there a setting I'm missing to render in the viewport?

Thanks
Joel

Comments

• Hi Joel_I,

Sorry to hear about this. Which version of BricsCAD are you using and what PC specs have you got? It might have something to do with your graphics card/ hardware.
  • Hi,

It's an ASRock Taichi X399 with a Threadripper 2950X, 64GB ram, NV GTX1070 running the studio driver.

BC V22.1.06

Joel
  • Kin
    Kin
    edited January 2022
    Thanks Joel.

A quick check over here on redway3d (http://www.downloads.redway3d.com/downloads/public/documentation/bk_ba_gpu_chipset_reference.html) shows that your graphics card model is supported so it does not seem to be the problem.

Did this issue you are experiencing happen after a recent driver update? If so, please try a driver rollback to see if it appears again. Otherwise, I would suggest you send a service request ticket so our developers could look at it closely.

Thanks
  • It has always happened. I am new to Bricscad and 22.1.06 is my first version.

I have this same issue on my laptop, an HP Fury 17" with RTX3000 graphics.

The rendered image flashes for a moment <1second and is back to the modeling view.