Is there any way to get rid of the white window header?

I tried to just go with and convince myself that I could get used to it but I'm finding it very hard on the eyes with the dark theme. I'm referring to the main window header:

Comments

• Robert
    edited January 2022
    Yes, Just right click in the ribbonbar and deselect "menu bar"

Edit: on rereading your question I realized answered tot quickly. Check out this link https://blog.bricsys.com/custom-bricscad-settings-bricscad-user-interface/ . In the middle there is a part that talks about menu colors
  • Learnt a few new things but It's not there unfortunately.

It's weird because it's the only program with a white header, I'm perplexed.
  • The color of the top header depends on the selected color in windows setting (at least when the BricsCAD window is active).
  • I'll look into that thanks! I don't want to change every window just so that BricsCAD looks right but I might might have to...

Individual programs can override the default window's appearance. Every "dark" themed program I use has a different colored header. AutoCAD's is a dark grey. BlueBeam's is black. The other PDF viewer I use has a light grey one. It's not fixed it will just default to window's settings if the program doesn't override it. I'm pretty sure older versions of BricsCAD did this too.