Hatch Origin Point Shifted in all patterns

Hello, I am having some trouble with my hatch patterns and hope someone may be able to direct me to a fix.

Used to be i could draw a box, lets say a rectangle, fill it with a brick hatch pattern and then reset the origin so the origin point was in the lower left corner and all the bricks would pattern out properly from that point with a full brick in the lower corner. For some reason now the original origin points in all of my patterns seem to have shifted to where when i set the new origin to a point i want to pattern out from, the pattern is shifted slightly from where i would have expected it to move. In the example of the bricks rather than patterning out from a full brick its kind of randomly offset in both the X and the Y points.

This has been really frustrating me as it appears to be the case on all of my hatches. And some times other random hatch issues are happening like lets say i have a horizontal line pattern in one box, and i place a new pattern in a new box and use the MATCH command to match the new pattern to the horizontal line pattern, every once in awhile everything will match as expected as far as layers and line weights and such, but the pattern will randomly be vertical instead of horizontal, even though the original hatch i matched from remains horizontal.

Any ideas how to remedy this issue?

Comments

• Hi! I know the issue, when UCS is used instead of WCS, hatch origin stay relative to WCS, e.g. when you pick point with coordinates 0,0 in UCS, origin is assigned to the point 0,0 in WCS. Maybe this is related somehow to your first problem.
    I have no idea about your second problem, you can create a support request and provide an example drawing, so in could be investigated: https://boa.bricsys.com/protected/support/NewSupportRequest.do