DRAWORDER WITH VIEWSECTION

Hallo

I am using viewsection to generate some section view of my 3D and I have set the HATCH for "viewsectionstyle" to use solid hatch.

Unfortunately the hatch keeps now printing in front of all linework so the result is incorrect:

in paper space:

and in Print:

I also deselected PLOT PAPERSPACE LAST in print settings but its still not working:

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Luca

Comments

• The following idea may be one possible solution. I am on v14, which may differ from whatever you have.

In the printer configuration of the page set-up allows you to choose if lines that overlap merge, or if the last one printed "wins" and totally covers up whatever is underneath.

Also, in the hatch dialog box, there is an option to choose if the hatch goes on top, underneath the selection set, or underneath everything in the drawing. It's setting may influence the viewsection as well.

-Joe
  • Thanks Joe

I tried what you said but its not affecting the Viewsection command probably because its is automatically generating hatching in its own paperspace as last item, without going through standard hatch command.

I honestly have not found a solution about this - but I will keep looking.

Thanks anyway again for your help !

regards

Luca
  • Dear Luca,
    best to report to our SupportRequest system ... sounds like a good improvement (or potentially, an oversight) ...
    also a generally good idea : verify/try with latest BricsCAD version (trial installs parallel to older versions, no clashes or conflicts).
    many greetings !