How to set up my own workspace

Hi all
I am sitting here looking at the Customize window and I don't seem to be able to do what I want.
I want to set up a workspace that has only the toolbars I want to use, such as UCS, 3D Solid Editing, Views 1 & 2 among others. I have created the workspace called myspace1 and it has only two toolbars, Layers and Properties. I want to add others including those mentioned above. In the right hand box of the customize dialog I have 'Available Tools' but I can't drag them anywhere. BricsCad help says:

In the Workspace Menu grid, select the ID field and select the desired menu in the list.

(option) Edit the toolbar set:

Change the order: Drag a toolbar.
Delete a toolbar: select the toolbar, then right-click and choose Remove in the context menu.
Insert a toolbar:
Right-click a toolbar in the list, and choose Insert toolbar in the context menu.

The Standard toolbar is inserted by default.
In the Workspace Toolbar grid, select the ID field and select the desired toolbar in the list.

Which seems to be about something else altogether. I can't see any 'grids' and I can't drag and drop anything anywhere.
Is it because I have my CUI stored at \Cad\BricsCAD\Support\default.cui maybe? I must confess I have never been able to understand the CUI system since Acad 2006 when it was introduced. Does anybody know of a help source for this which, unlike what BC puts up, is understandable?
Cheers
Max

Comments

• If you type -toolbar you can choose which toolbar to "SHOW" and move then save workspace.

Just a side note not Bricscad but CIV3D I had a mixture of Drafting and CIV3D menu's in my workspace.