Need menu customization help

I have purchased Bricsys CAD and am looking for somebody to help me modify the menu portion of the program to act like my current 12 x 12 Calcomp digitizer with a 16 buttion cursor (acad2002) Can you recommend someone? My preference would be somebody close (Pinellas County Florida) so we could be real humans in dealing with one another. My acad menu is very customized.

Comments

• You might post a note over at theswamp.org
    Lots of CAD programmers hangout there

• I'm not in Florida, but have helped many companies migrate their customisation to BricsCAD over the years. To convert may be as simple as loading your custom menu(s) into BricsCAD as partial cui using the MENULOAD command. How complicated it is depends on how you've created the original customisation in AutoCAD.

In BricsCAD, digitiser support isn't included by default in the root default.cui. To add you need to use MENULOAD to load the Tablet.cui as a partial.cui. This will give you basic functionality.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    BricsCAD V22 Ultimate
    CAD Concepts
  • Go down the custom mnu file much easier than using the cui. Also means if something wrong you dont stuff up the default installed stuff.

Something like this ? Happy to help just ask here you can do it just use notepad very simple once explained.