Dimension constraints won't show

I am evaluating v22, and I am running into issues with dimensional constraints on 2D drawings. In this case, the item in question is not in a block. I can see the dimension in the parameters of the Mechanical Browser, and I can edit it there. But, I cannot get any of the dimensional constraints to show. I use the Show'/Hide command to try to make the parameters show for the object, but only the geometric constraints show.

A short time ago, I was having a problem with hiding the dimensional constraints. The Hide all would not hide them. I saved, and exited BricsCAD, and restarted it. Those dimensional constraints were no longer showing.

It may be that this could be an issue with my video display card/driver. Note that I sometimes also have display issues with my V14 Platinum. For example, I go to edit MTEXT and sometimes my cursor or anything I type do not show. Though, what I do type does show when I exit the MTEXT editing window. Restarting BricsCAD does solve the problem (at least for a while).

Is this a bug, or normal behavior in my v22 demo version?

Comments

• I never had an issue with the constraints like that. My best guess would be that its because the file is made in an older version. If you delete the constraints and reapply them in V22, do you still have the problem?
  • In this case, the drawing was created from scratch with BricsCAD v22. And the problem has shown itself to be intermittent for the same drawing. However, I do realize now that I can access dimensional parameters in the Mechanical browser window.