Problem with loading DES file

Every time I load a drawing in bricscad I get an error message:
error : LOAD failed: 'AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$DRa26008.40300/DrawMan.des'' - this must be because I initially loaded it from a RAR file. It is in fact a file with a *.DES file name extension. It loads perfectly well if I drag it out of my bricscad dir in file explorer and drop it in a drawing.
Thing is I can't find where it is in any of the customization files so I don't know how to stop it trying to load or how to set the right file link to it. The load command only seems to relate to SHX files, and it doesn't show up in appload dialog. It is not a fatal error (except the app doesn't load, obviously)
Any ideas?

Comments

• Dear Jeremia,

please check :
    1. _APPLOAD command
    2. check for any existing "on_start.lsp" and "on_doc_load.lsp" file, whether it contains an entry like
    (load ".../DrawMan.des")

If found there, just remove that entry ...
    and if the file is still loading :
    3. set DEMANDLOAD=0
    in commandline, and restart BricsCAD - if the .des file is no longer loaded, then it is loaded via Registry DemandLoad mechanism
    => run regedit.exe, position to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Bricsys" and search (F3) for "DrawMan.des" ... if found, the related key can be deleted

good luck & many greetings !
  • Thanks - drawman.des turned out to be waste of time anyway - they want 125 Euros for it!