Edit my path files to work in BC?

I am coming from acad. We have different search paths for different clients. 12 ABR is the client's name. I have included an example below.

E:\0 SUPPORT;
E:\0 SUPPORT\BLOCKS\0 STANDARD;
E:\0 SUPPORT\BLOCKS\12 ABR;
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2021\R24.0\enu\support
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2021\support
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2021\support\en-US
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2021\fonts
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2021\Express

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2021\support\color
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD Raster Design 2021\
C:\program files\autodesk\autocad raster design 2021\Help
C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Autodesk AppManager 2020-2021.bundle\Contents\Windows
C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Autodesk AppManager 2020-2021.bundle\Contents\Windows\2021
C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Autodesk FeaturedApps 2020-2021.bundle\Contents\Resources
C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\Autodesk FeaturedApps 2020-2021.bundle\Contents\Windows\2021\Win64
E:\0 SUPPORT\BLOCKS

Do I need to change AutoCAD 2021\R24.0 to a Bricscad location? I know, the question almost answers itself.
I am pretty sure that Bricscad has different folder names and locations.
What are these folder names and locations?

I have the top 8 lines in my Support Fille Search Path in my trial version of Bricscad. The blocks and lisp seem to be working fine.

Thanks for your help.
Tom

Comments

• All system variables and other settings are listed in the Settings panel. You can open that by typing Settings and hitting the Enter key or the Space bar, or by pulling down the Settings menu and selecting Settings.

Once it's open, immediately type the thing you want to search for. In this case it would be path. Then use the tiny arrows next to the search box to look for the next occurrence, until you find the one you want.

You can also get a list of search paths by typing the variable name, SRCHPATH, and then Enter or Space. All variables can be viewed, and usually set, in the same way.
  • ALANH
    edited August 2022
    You can add search paths via lisp if you want, looking at what you provided you have added 4 paths, the manual way is type "Config" then choose Files you will see the paths and can add. Bricscad adds all the others needed.