Need a 3D Face Grip

Is there a 3D Face grip for a push/pull action without having to invoke the command?

If not...There's another one for the list....If there is...please advise...Thank You in Advance!

Comments

• Using SELECTIONMODES=2 (select faces) and QUAD is rather fast and simple way for push/pull. You just hover the face and press one button on the QUAD.
  • Thank You, I will give it a try and I believe at some point we will see a 3D Face Grip as well.

• Just saw this discussion. With face select on you can also use the manipuator. This can be very quick if you have the manipulator to be automatically on. (mine is set to long click)
  • After using this for a while, I see no need to really have the face grip as the behavior isn't exactly the same as in ACAD...I see many improvements over ACAD, but also I am reluctant to leave the ACAD world as people who now open my drawings are seeing "This drawing was not created by an Autodesk Program" and are questioning my software choice integrity.
  • I used the 3D face grip for "hot gripping" multiple face selection and BCAD does it normally...really nice feature.
  • Got used to the Press/Pull now...all good.
  • Still don't prefer the quad though.