digitizer fraud

Since we now know about the fraudulent statements made on bCAD’s web page concerning the existence of their software being able to handle a 12 x 12 digitizer, could there actually be a “menu system” that was intended to work with that lie? If there is can we pull “stuff” from it and use it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comments

• bigradio
    edited September 2022
    It would help my customization efforts that employ gamer input devices like the Tartarus
  • ALANH
    edited September 2022
    Yep the digitiser, I have a graphics pad works with Autocad not tested with Bricscad but remember I gave up on it. You could program it etc.

You can make custom pop menu's and custom toolbars very easy using Notepad for the menu part. Tool palettes maybe. Why not go that way ?

The digitiser menu and dwg were available for Acad trying to find. The biggest problem with a Digitiser is getting it to talk to Windows if your using an old digitiser like , Summgraphics, Kurta, GTCO or Calcomp.
  • There are details on using a digitizer here in the BricsCAD help.
    https://help.bricsys.com/document/_guides--BCAD_customization--GD_digitizingtablet/V22/EN_US?id=165079143550
    The resource file includes a two partial cui that you add alongside your existing menu to access tablet tools.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
    BricsCAD V22 Ultimate
    CAD Concepts