Access custom properties in Fields

If I want to use Custom Properties of a mechanical part in the drawings sheets.
https://help.bricsys.com/document/_guides--MCAD_assembly_design--GD_custompropertiesofmechanicalcomponents/V22/EN_US?id=165079164093

I can access them as Fields if the custom properties are put into the File -> Drawing Properties

If I add them as Custom Properties I cannot find them in the Fields.

Also tried looking into Lisp to access the Custom Properties but no such luck in the documentation.

They are easier to input as Custom Properties as they are avaliable without having to open a new window.

Comments

• Do you need a lisp to access the custom properties of the drawing (DWGPROPS) or something else?
    If its for DWGPROPS, there’s a few around, I probably have one.

BTY, the DWGPROPS in your picture doesn’t have values. I don’t know if that’s an issue. I’m not familiar with that mech dialog though so I’m probably should be ignored : )
  • As stated not problem accessing the properties in DWGPROPS, what I want is to access the custom properties from a field in the second image, they are empty but that does not change the problem.
  • @Linnemann
    You will find them under "document" instead. (perhaps few years have passed and it's an old forum but it's good to keep the discussion going to help today's users)
  • @mhaddadi no they are not.