V23 exporting doesn't work (.dwg or .fbx) - program stops responding

Could use some help with this one.

I want to create a (BIM)model in V23 and export it to export it to further use it in 3dsmax for instance. However, exporting doesn't seem to be working very well and nothing goes. Exporting to FBX or exporting to DWG makes the program stop.

What am I doing wrong here? Model-contents doesn't matter, even simple boxes won't export?

Comments

• I tried to reproduce this in V23.1.05, but my export of simple box was successful.
    Export command reports: "Export of 'D:\...\export_V23.fbx' succeeded: 1 entities, 0 lights, 0 cameras, 1 materials"
    You can create a support request and provide example file, so it will be investigated in details:
    https://boa.bricsys.com/protected/support/NewSupportRequest.do
  • Tried to reproduce the error again. But now everything seems to be working fine. Very strange, because I tried with several files, and several settings but they all failed last week.
    I noticed just now that a custom composition I made and used in the test files isn't available anymore in the compositions-panel. Maybe this one created the errors.
    Shoud the error pop up again during my workflow I'll get in touch with support.
    Thank you for following up on my message!
  • You are welcome! :smile: