Drawing Recovery Manager

I just wanted to give you a thumbs up <3 for including this very useful tool!
Since I have to deal with many freeze ups and crashes, I am happy not to search for the Temp Folder any more
Thank you, BricsCAD Team!

Comments

• Useful, yes, but on my system selecting 'no' apparently does not reset the flag that causes the pop-up to be shown. The pop-up will be called every time I start Bricscad until I select 'yes'.

• For me, the recovery popup is very annoying, and I'm desperately looking for an option to generally disable this feature. Any hints?
  • You can set your temp folder mine is d:\acadtemp, much easier that the default one, use CONFIG Files
  • Alanh,
    Yes, it's possible, but the big advantage of the Manager is that I don't have to search at all.
    It's not necessary any more to know where my temp folder is, or where this folder is in my tree structure.
    And most Important, I do not have to search for the project folder to save the temp file to the right location.
    This is less work than just click away the manager window at start up (bb_as)

I'm just happy :)