Story bar not aligning with model in v23

When using BricsCAD BIM v22 the story bar always remain aligned with the model in the viewport according to the story data specified in the spatial locations database, even when panning and zooming and other viewport navigation techniques the story bar keeps the story levels aligned with the model giving a quick visual feedback of the story levels.
But in v23 I noticed that the story bar is just stagnant on the left of the viewport, and not resize or realign according to the view. Pls is this normal or is it a bug?

Comments

• I think that is as designed.

Can't remember anything Story Bar in V22.
    I thought this is a new V23 feature.

But AFAIK it is just meant to switch into a single Story working mode,
    whereView switches into a true 2D BIM drawing mode, automatically
    disables Perspective View for orthogonal.
    You can nevertheless rotate View freely in 3D.
    (not sure if this will keep a strict 2D Mode)

For me one of the greatest V23 features.

Unfortunately Story Bar Setting seems to be either assigned to the File
    or OFF by default. As it took some time to find it again in final V23
    settings.
  • This is as designed.
    In V22 there was indeed a Story Bar that would continuously adapt to the view. However, depending on the view angle, you would sometimes not see the stories in the Story Bar.

The Top View Mode (= single story mode mentioned above) is a new feature that can be activated from the Story Bar.

Note that, for the Story Bar to be active, you need spatial locations (Building, Story) (created in Spatial Locations Manager). As long as there are no Buildings/Stories, the Story Bar won't be shown.