Semi-secret and secret commands

I just learned of the (inspector) command in a 3 year old yt video. I am left wondering what other secret to semi-secret commands or functionality might exist ...

do you have any to add?

Comments

• COMMANDS command allows to list commands available in BricsCAD (internal and external, from loaded apps), you can find description of internal BricsCAD commands in Command reference part of the Help system.
    But (inspector) is a Lisp function, they are not listed by COMMANDS, you can find them in the Developer Reference.

• COMMANDS command allows to list commands available in BricsCAD (internal and external, from loaded apps)....

Great feature! I tried it and got 673 internal commands, 520 external, 1193 total. I recognize about 175 of the internal ones, and about 150 of the external ones. A lot of the external ones are custom commands I made a long time ago and replaced with new versions or forgot about. This will help me to clean house, and to find new commands to explore.

When I did it with more than one file open, I got duplicate listings of external commands -- whichever ones had been loaded into more than one of the open files.