Doesn't make sense

Hi everyone,
Pic 1. On Dimension Styles, why is the style ISO-25 is preset to using text style Standard not ISOCP.
Pic 2. On Text Styles, the style Standard is preset to using text style Arial.
Pic 3. If I want to make use of the ISO Text Style I have to create another ISO name.

It's confusing if the Text Style name not the same as the font name used don't you think?

James

Comments

• Yes I suppose it doesn't make sense. ISO-25 is the default dimension, with standard as its text, and standard is the default text with Arial as its font. Easiest solution is to edit the Standard text to ISOCP. This will also correct the ISO-25 text to ISOCP.
    If you do this with a fresh blank drawing you can then save it as the default template as: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\Bricsys\BricsCAD\V22x64\en_US\Templates\WHATEVER TEMPLATE YOU USE
    Note: Your drive might not be C: , so just substitute your drive letter. Also you will have to change V22x64 for whatever version of BricsCAD you are using.
  • Thanks DFLY,

James
  • Allow me to say 'Make better sense' instead.
    On the Status Bar is there a way to customize the position and the size of the text like the attached Pic. My eyesight is not good with using a 4k mon. Thanks!

James