PSLTSCALE reseting to 1?

Hello.
I am experiencing an annoying problem:
I have drawings where in layout viewport I set PSLTSCALE to 0 in order for the lines to appear as I want them.
I save the drawing, but whenever I close and open again the files, PSLTS is set to 1 again. It is especially annoying since I have 20 drawings that I have to publish.

Why does the setting stay as I set it? Am I doing something wrong?

I use BricsCAD Pro 20.2.10.

Thanks.

Comments

• Anthony Apostolaros
    edited December 2022
    martinb said:

... I set PSLTSCALE to 0 .... but whenever I close and open again the files, PSLTS is set to 1 again. ....

That shouldn't happen. The only thing I can think of is maybe you have an automatic custom command that you're not aware of. For example, a lisp function in your on_doc_load.lsp file could be setting the PSLTSCALE of each layout tab to 1 whenever a drawing file is opened. You could search that .lsp file (and any other .lsp files loaded by it) for any occurrence of the string "PSLTSCALE." If you find one, you can disable the line that it's on by putting a semicolon in front of the line:
    ;(setvar psltscale 1)

Bear in mind that there's a PSLTSCALE value for each Layout tab -- not for each Viewport, and not for the entire .DWG file. If you Copy a layout, the new layout will have the same PSLTSCALE value as the layout it was copied from. But if you create a new layout, it will have the default value of 1. I haven't found any way to change the default value.

• Thanks for the advice Anthony Apostolaros. You have clarified and now I understand better how PSLTSCALE works.
    I haven't been able to verify, but it might have been happening due to various User profiles that I might have been using (plain BricsCAD, and two external programs that use BricsCAD as a platform). Somehow, different profiles were set as default.

So far I haven't encountered the problem again.