Move attributes when using Bedit

When using Bedit I can stretch objects and when using Bclose all blocks with same name are changed = OK. When in Bedit and moving a attribute + Blose - the attribute is still at same positions. Why?
I'm using v21 now and as I remember this worked in v19 but I'm not sure..

Comments

• Hi
    Try BATTMAN, select your block and press SYNC.
  • Hi Mikael83,
    By using the BEDIT command you edit/change the definition of a Block (invisible description in memory), as opposed to the block insertions, the visible block entities that you see in the drawing. The changes in geometry of the block definition will be automatically propagated to all existing block insertions but not the changes associated with attributes which are variable texts...
    You must use the command ATTSYNC to have updated the attributes in existing blocks! after changing the block definition.
    If you insert a new block after changing the block definition, the new block will have the attribute changes based on the changed block definition.
  • Hi Mikael83,
    By using the BEDIT command you edit/change the definition of a Block (invisible description in memory), as opposed to the block insertions, the visible block entities that you see in the drawing. The changes in geometry of the block definition will be automatically propagated to all existing block insertions but not the changes associated with attributes which are variable texts...
    You must use the command ATTSYNC to have updated the attributes in existing blocks! after changing the block definition.
    If you insert a new block after changing the block definition, the new block will have the attribute changes based on the changed block definition.

Thanks!