side panels not responding

I use a lot the x-ref panel, but after opening a drawing all panels work fine. After a while the panels freeze and no longer responding on mouse-clicks. I can still work via comman-line, ribbons.
Opening and closing the panels is not helping. I can only close Bricscad and restart the program. I have V23 running and AX3000. I never had that isue before.

Comments

• I can't help directly, but I can affirm that there seem to be stability issues in Bricscad. I frequently see random commands stop working when I work on the same drawing for several hours. It is even worse when I'm writing and testing lisp functions because after several load/test cycles Bricscad frequently stops loading the new version of code (with no errors shown) or starts throwing errors. Sometimes restarting Bricscad works, but sometimes a computer reboot is required to get back to normal.

These problems have been reported here before, and by users with far greater skills than mine. Unfortunately there is no way to reliably duplicate this type problem in a few steps so it does not seem to get the attention of the programmers. It has been decades since my last programming class, but to me this has earmarks of memory management problems.
  • hi PiCo,
    could you please create a ticket about this issue?
    https://boa.bricsys.com/protected/support/NewSupportRequest.do

the support and dev teams would like to try and figure this out
    thank you!