Snaps not working correctly

Hi, I do 2d traffic management plans, and I've found that today my Bricscad isn't allowing me to snap to anything. Even when I hit F3 and the menu box appears (with all the snap options you can check), even when check the boxes I need there is no difference - No red boxes or red x's appearing anywhere on the lines. This file was fine when I left work yesterday, any ideas as to why my program now wouldn't snap at all?

I have tried Flattening all the lines, setting Autosnap to 1, and hard resets. To no avail.

I did have a slight degree of success when I placed a Polyline and typed 'Per' before clicking on the next spot, but this is very long winded and also not super accurate. I just want to close my polylines!

Can anybody offer assistance on this matter?

Many thanks

Comments

• update:

I have found that ending the task through Task Manager and then reopening the software has fixed the issue.

• As in 'try switching it off an on'!
  • As in 'try switching it off an on'!

No mate, hard reset was ineffective.
  • That's interesting - so what does a Task Manager ending do that a hard reset doesn't?
  • That's interesting - so what does a Task Manager ending do that a hard reset doesn't?

Precisely what I was wondering! I've not had the issue since I ended the task though so there must be a difference, as I had tried a reboot a couple of times before TM occurred to me.
  • Hi!

This may be a bug. If you can reproduce it or find a pattern, you could consider submitting a Support Request with Bricsys. To submit a Support request login to your Bricsys account and access this link here: New support request.

Billie