tinedit Remove Boundaries and Remove Breaklines are missing

aridzv
edited July 2023 in 3D Modeling
Hi.
the Remove Boundaries and Remove Breaklines are missing.
when I use tinedit command thos options are missing and when I try to use the shortcut
tinedit -> RO for Remove Boundaries or tinedit -> RB for Remove Breaklines bricscad don't recognize them.
those commands appear in Bricsys Help Center under tinedit command.

I'm using bricscad PRO 23.2.06 (x64)

thanks,
aridzv

Comments

• Hi,

in V23 you find those commands in the CIVILEXPLORER

Select the desired TIN in the CIVILEXPLORER
    then under the "Definition" Tab select the Boundary you want to delete and right-click on it to delete or deactivate it
    For the Breaklines -> make a double left-click on the added breaklines and a new window will open where you see all the different Breaklines that have been added

I suggest you have a look at the new CIVILEXPLORER Panel in the Help Center
    https://help.bricsys.com/document/_panels--PNL_civilexplorer/V23/EN_US?id=166368442310

The Help Center is a double-edged sword ๐Ÿ˜… many explanations for commands are from older Versions (like the tinedit command)

regards,
    Matthias
  • @Matthias
    Thanks!!
    BTW - I don't have a civil workspace (maybe it is not a part of the PRO version?...),
    so to show and close the civil explorer I've created a simple tool and added it to the civil ribbon...

And that the help center is a double-edged sword - well,you can say that again... :D
  • aridzv said:

BTW - I don't have a civil workspace (maybe it is not a part of the PRO version?...),

CIVILEXPLORER only comes with Pro or higher so that shouldn't be the problem
    and the first command in the Civil Toolbar should also be the CIVILEXPLORER if that helps ๐Ÿ‘

could you please check if you have set RUNASLEVEL to 1 or anything different than that?
    if you have a Pro Licence it should be on 1

if RUNASLEVEL doesn't help you should file a support request then something else is broken ๐Ÿ˜…

yeah the Help Center is a nightmare ๐Ÿ˜‚

• aridzv
    edited July 2023
    Matthias said:

CIVILEXPLORER only comes with Pro or higher so that shouldn't be the problem
    and the first command in the Civil Toolbar should also be the CIVILEXPLORER if that helps ๐Ÿ‘

it is not there in the civil tab...
    I also didn't find it in the customize interface...
    and also in the workspaces tab I don't have civil workspace.
    I have drafting,drafting (toolbars),modeling,modeling (toolbars),mechanical,BIM and my own customized workspace.
    so my own tool it is.
    Matthias said:

could you please check if you have set RUNASLEVEL to 1 or anything different than that?
    if you have a Pro Licence it should be on 1
    if RUNASLEVEL doesn't help you should file a support request then something else is broken ๐Ÿ˜…

actually my RUNASLEVEL value was 5 :D ...