3.3.0016 Install Set Corrupt ?

I'm getting a "File Corrupt error" while tring to install the BricsCAD 3.3.0016 Install Set. I downloaded it from the HTTP & FTP, both files (likely the same) produced the same results.Mostly FYI, I was just looking to keep up to date.Dez.

Comments

• I did not have this problem.

• Thanks for the reply, Any Idea how I should proceede ?After getting this error (from both downloads) I decided to upgrade from 3.3.0002 to 3.3.0003 which worked just fine.Dez..

• Well - maybe it is corrupt after all. I checked the date of the file on Bricscad's server, it's 03-02-21. My file was downloaded two days before this, but has the same version number.. Did someone replace the good file with a bad one?

• Most likely the file got corrupted during the download. There is nothing wrong with the source file. You should delete the install file and download it again.

• I did download it twice before posting, Once via HTTP and after the error I downloaded it again using my FTP client ?I'll download it again and reboot before installing .. Dez..

• I have used the download on Win NT and Win XP Home and everything seems to be working fine.

• Hi Guy's It Worked ! Thanks for the ear. I can't tell you what happend but I've been successfull with the 3rd download, (Used FTP) I did keep one of the other downloads, the files are exactly the same size. When I get a chance I'll do an MD5 hash on each file for a more accurate compare. Perhaps the WinNT reboot helped.Thanks again, Dez..

This discussion has been closed.