Dimension text direction

Currently running BricsCAD Pro V23.1.08, I may have inadvertently changed a setting because all of a sudden my dimension text is all over the place in regards to rotation. Until recently its always been horizontal. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hello, you can use DIMEDIT command to change the position of the dimension text.
    You can find more information here: https://help.bricsys.com/document/_guides--BCAD_annotate--GD_editingdimensions/V23/EN_US?id=165079139475
  • If this happens with new dimensions, try to check and turn off DUCS option (you can find it on the Status Bar). When it's on, temporary UCS is used during entity creation, this can influence dimension text orientation.
  • If this happens with new dimensions, try to check and turn off DUCS option (you can find it on the Status Bar). When it's on, temporary UCS is used during entity creation, this can influence dimension text orientation.

This was my exact problem. I must have clicked it by mistake while transitioning between work windows. Thank you very much, this has saved me a lot of aggravation having to rotate each dimensions text individually.
  • It's nice to hear that it was helpful for you!