3.3.0016 - Can't plot to specific sheet format

Mostly I plot to HP750C plotter using the HP DesignJet Printer Driver v4.61 with no problems under 3.3.0003. Typically, I have several custom settings saved in the driver which can be loaded easily. But under 3.3.0016, when I load a specific profile (e.g. 6x2A4 drawing size), ICAD does not recognize this and still prints to "Custom1" setting which is 297x210mm (A4). I can't preview the plot correctly. I have just reinstalled the 3.3.0003 and the plotting functionality is back, so the problem is in 3.3.0016. Any suggestions?Regards, Vaclav

Comments

• I'm having printing problems too, with a HP Laserjet 5000 printer. Paper size defaults to Letter (which is not the default in the driver settings), and I have to change paper size in the Printer properties dialog each time for them to have any effect (psetup is not working). Strangely, our other printer (HP Designjet 500) is working better.

• It seems to be a different issue, I print to HP LJ5100, no problems with either A4 or A3. The above described problem occurred only after I installed the 3.3.0016 version. Now I'm back to 3.3.0003 in order to plot correctly.

This discussion has been closed.