New version - what we need

I understand the new (4.????) version is about to be published. Can someone brom Bricscad say if all of the following problems are solved in the next version? Need this information for decisions about future software spending:1. The INSERT bug which means only World coordinate system must be used when insertin/creating blocks.2. The COPY bug (from one drawing to another) which means only World coordinate system must be used when insertin/creating blocks.3. The MTEXT bug (limitation of MTEXT length). After certain number of characters in MTEXT (cca 255?) the MTEXT entity becomes unusable, can't be modified.4. EXPLODE working also for MTEXT entities.5. Moving over a complex polyline hangs the program for a while - on a reasonably fast 2+GHz PC it may take up to a minute to "wake up", some users might tend to shut the program down in the meantime.6. DIMENSIONS - moving the dimension text moves also the dimension line which is wrong.7. DIMENSIONS - the TRIM command does not work on DIM entities8. The "brush" (MATCHPROP) tool should copy more attributes of an entity: for text and dimensions, the style should be copied (like in ACAD), the same applies to HATCH patterns. Also, does not 'brush' anything from a block (not even the layer/color attributes).9. UNDO should treat a series of pan/zoom events (typically on a wheel mouse) as ONE step, otherwise one has to UNDO many times to really undo something - many regens required, takse time.10. Units not consistently used. Typically, I have GRADS set as the angular units. In ROTATE command, I enter 200 for the rotation angle (which is 180degrees), but ICAD will rotate by 200 DEGREES. 11. DIMENSIONS - Angular dimensions erroneous, don't show decimal places, often display wrong value !!! (remaining to 180degrees?)12. XREFS - problems with stability13. PAPER SPACE VIEWS. When dragging the corner of the view, the contents PANS as well(!!) so it's difficult to locate correctly. This is a problem whhen placing several view in paper space.14. Dimension styles sometimes not completely compatible with AutoCAD, which is the industry standard.In general, we do NOT need a complete 3D replacement of AutoCAD. The most important improvements to be done are in the 2D drawing tools. For the very rarely needed 3D capability we have other software (and expect to pay more for it). I understand the development of the complex 3D tools may take much of the development resources which could greatly improve the DRAFTING tools instead. I'm trying to push our users to work with ICAD but find it difficult sometimes when the above mentioned problems persist. Please, consider these issues quite urgent.Regards,Vaclav Kvasnicka