Any variable that controls endpoint to paper size corners in layout?

One interesting thing not available in AutoCAD is the possibility to esnap to the corners of the paper size sheet, handy for precise measuring the sheet or to draw a rectangle coincident with it. Today, in an online training some of my students didn't have this, despite haveing esnap turned on and on a command requesting a point, like DIST.
Any variable controlling this? I didn't find anything in SETTINGS:

Comments

• Anthony Apostolaros
    edited October 2023
    I don't know if that's possible. As a workaround: In each Layout tab in my DWT template file, I drew a rectangle on Defpoints layer that's the same size as the paper and has its lower left corner at 0,0. So I can always snap to the paper corners that way.

I always set Printer = Print as PDF, and Plot Area = Layout. With different settings, the rectangle might have to be placed somewhere else.
  • Hello,
    I suggest to check AUTOSNAP system variable: https://help.bricsys.com/document/_systemvariablereference--SV_autosnap/V23/EN_US?id=1650791733246
    AutoSnap marker should be activated.
  • Hi João, which version of BricsCAD was used by students? The possibility to snap to the corners of the printable area was added in BricsCAD V23.2.02, in previous versions it's not available.