Creating blocks with parametric features?

I'm trying to create an annotative block that can be stretched to any length, rotated and have text attributes that can be rotated easily. I was able to create something like this AutoCad's dynamic blocks, but cannot find anything on how to do this in Bricscad. I've only seen videos on stretching in increments or using the length, but I'd like to just be able to rotate as required and drag it to the length needed using a grip, if possible. Is this something that can be done??

Comments

• For me the section marker has a gap rather than joined. So 2 blocks a left and right. Or as you suggest the gap can be changed as a stretch constraint.
  • Is it possible to stretch a block without doing it in intervals or having to type the length? I'd like to be able to just drag it to the length I need.
  • Below is a LSP I created that inserts blocks, and editing it after insertion. Both block definitions were based on the center of the circle. The resulting pline and block inserts stretch nicely with a crossing window or by selecting two grip points. The arrow also rotates nicely if needed.

Let me know if you'd be interested in purchasing. I have not make it available yet but can, and modify to match just one attribute.