BricsCAD V24, Missing Modules

Hello

I just Upgraded from V23 and Some functions result in messages like those below. I currently have high memory usage from another application which I Cannot Stop. V23 works fine in this High Memory Usage Condition

: _pointcloudreference
"Type UI.PCReferenceDialogUI unavailable"
"module \"Qt.labs.qmlmodels\" plugin \"labsmodelsplugin\" not found"

: INSERT
"Type UI.InsertDialogUI unavailable"
"Type SearchableComboBox unavailable"
"Type ComboBox unavailable"
"module \"Qt.labs.qmlmodels\" plugin \"labsmodelsplugin\" not found"
"Cannot install element 'TableModelColumn' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModelColumn' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModelColumn' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModel' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModel' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModel' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModel' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChooser' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChooser' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChooser' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChoice' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChoice' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChoice' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"
"Cannot install element 'TableModelColumn' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChooser' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChoice' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '6'"
"Cannot install element 'DelegateChoice' into protected module 'Qt.labs.qmlmodels' version '1'"xa

Comments

• There was a note, in the release notes about an upgrade to QT6 and it’s incompatibility with window 8… not sure if this is relevant to you

• And, if you migrate settings from previous versions - like I usually do,
    you will import a lot of Path Settings that still point to the previous Bricscad Path.
    IMHO Paths that not only point to data or library files but possibly also to plugins.
    Which I think could potentially cause problems.

I did a search for 2023 in Settings and found quite a few of these wrong paths in
    my V2024 settings.
    Maybe it is worth to check.
  • There was a note, in the release notes about an upgrade to QT6 and it’s incompatibility with window 8… not sure if this is relevant to you

I'm on Win 10

Seem to be a memory issue!? After the PC memory was freed up the command ran correctly