Wrong text style in PDF export

I've created a paper layout with text in the font "Bahnschrift light".

When I print it directly, the font is correct.

But when I create a PDF with "Print As PDF.pc3" it always changes the font to the "regular" Bahnschrift font, which is much thicker than the "Bahnschrift light".

I've also tried different PDF readers, same result.

When trying other PDF Export options it looks like the font is correct, but they all result in a pixelated image.

So there must be something wrong with the export within Bricscad itself.

Also tried this on different PCs with different Bricscad versions, always the same problem.

EDIT: I've seen that other programs can also have problems with fonts like Bahnschrift, which is a variable font.
But the direct print works correctly, so this would not make sense. And in BricsCAD itself the font is also displayed correctly.

Comments

• This variable font doesn't have a separate font file for every variation (light, condensed, etc.), unlike a normal TTF. It's wronlgy printed/exported to PDF in BricsCAD and AutoCAD. Also I've seen discussions about wrong behavior of this font in MS Office, Libre Office, Adobe apps, etc.
    But as I see it's correctly printed in BricsCAD to PDF via external "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer. Or you can print it via Print as PDF.pc3 or export to PDF, using output of TrueType text as graphics (probably you tried this already, mentioning that "they all result in a pixelated image")