OSNAP toolbars

I just installed v3.3.0016 (replacing 3.3.0003) and found my custom OSNAP toolbars no longer work. The standard set work fine. The custom set was set for one time use (so I could get an end point or what ever with out having to turn the snap on then off later). These "one time" buttons have command: _ENDPOINT instead of default command '_ENDPOINT. Why has this stopped working?

Comments

• Try replacing the commands with their short definitions:_PERPENDICULAR=>_PER_CENTER=>_CEN_ENDPOINT=>_END

• I didn't like the fact that the OSNAP's stay activated once you have picked a button. By modifying the standard OSNAP Toolbar I went into my system registery and removed the apostrophe from each OSNAP command. Now, if I choose a command (i.e. Draw Line) and then the OSNAP button, the osnap works as a momentary button. Conversely, If I choose an OSNAP button first and then my Draw Line or any other command such as COPY the OSNAP button I chose stays active and acts as a Running Osnap. When done with that draw set I immediately hit the OSAP CLEAR button to resume working as normal. I have found this to be the best all around solution.RegardsBen Matson

• our fault. we reduced the coverage of the snap options too much. We fixed it and it's in the next update.Take snap options 'center'. in practice , 'century' 'centricular' etc was accepted as well, reducing possibilities for other keywords. So we reduced it, but too much. 'CEN', '_CEN' and 'CENTER' work, but _CENTER not anymore. regards, sander, bricscad

• Thanks for all the advice. Tryed shortening commands (from _ENDPOINT to _END etc) and now all work as should except NODE (_NOD not responding) but does work as just NODE (not _NODE).RegardsJ Templeton

This discussion has been closed.