Inserting AutoCAD 2017 Dynamic Block into BricsCad v18 - Block Properties Table Grip Missing.

Hi,
As per the title, I have created a dynamic block in AutoCAD 2017 that contains a rather extensive Block Properties Table, which works quite well in AutoCAD 2017. But, when I insert it into a drawing in BricsCad v18, the grip for the block properties table is not available and thus neither is the functionality. I have been looking on the interwebs to see if the block properties table in a dynamic block is supported by v18, but have not found anything specifically documenting the topic. Any feedback that would help me remedy the situation is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• codrut
    edited January 26
    @Barticus
    BricsCAD V18 did not support dynamic block properties table grips, but you could control those properties from the Properties panel.

The current version of BricsCAD displays the block properties table grips, and you can check for free for 30 days, with a completely functional Ultimate trial:
    https://www.bricsys.com/en-eu/bricscad-download
  • Thank you Codrut for the confirmation. Luckily, we will be upgrading to v24 in a few months.