Move text to elevation

Apologies if this is something that has been asked previously but I can't seem to find an answer. I have recently changed to Bricscad from Civil3D and am trying to make sense of a few things. A lot of the information I receive to create models is in 2D format, so I used to use the MOVETEXTTOELEVATION command with Civl3D frequently. Another method would be to assign blocks with a Z value using the level attribute. Are these functions that exist within Bricscad?
Many thanks

Comments

• In Bricscad, there is no dedicated command to move a text entity to a specific elevation.
    Changing the elevation of an enity is possible by editing the position in the z direction, in the Properties panel.
  • If you are running BricsCAD v24 Pro (or higher) and were to consider third party add-ons, DotSoft's CSGTools for BricsCAD is a newly released low cost package that does these things and a whole lot more.
  • @foleysn
    It is possible using lisp.
  • aridzv
    edited February 3
    here are 2 simple lisp's that do it:
    1. MB2ELEV.lsp will set the Z value of selected blocks to value stored in the "LEVEL" attribute tag of those blocks. if
    the value of that attribute is not numeric the Z value will be set to 0.
    2. MTXT2ELEV.lsp will do the same for all text and Mtext selected using their text value as Z.

hope it will help.
    aridzv.