drawing a line

Been trying to migrate from aCAD 2002 to bCAD for 3 years now. Finally figured out how to move my customized tablet to Genovation's CP48 and CP24. Have what I need moved but can't draw a line at a specific distance in a specific direction. My aCAD 12x12 tablet has all that I need in menu area 3. It has been programmed into the CP24. If I follow the aCAD syntax for drawing a line at a certain length in a specific direction it works just fine in aCAD. In bCAD that same operation is a f=king nightmare. Where is the manual that tells me how to draw a line at a specific length in a certain direction? I need to type the angle.

Comments

• Hi,

If you turn on Dynamic Input (DYN), when you draw a line, and after specifying the start point, there will be two inputs, Length and Angle shown close to the line being drawn.
    Use to cycle between the two and type in the values you require into the input boxes when they are active.
    To turn on Dynamic Input - check out the system variable DYNMODE.

Hope this helps.
  • Tim_M
    edited February 11
    Alternatively at the command line - after selecting the start point, just type in @length<angle.
    eg for a 1000 unit long line at 45 deg, type in @1000<45.