V23-24 how to export page setup to multiple drawings

Been using bullzip for pdf printing but having to change it for something else. How do I change this on the page setup across multiple drawings? With publish you can import page setup from another drawing or template but that's temporary. This is for model space only.

Comments

• I am not sure if has been added as I am on V20 but top left in Acad PLOT has Page Setup Name and the down arrow has option read another dwg. If not maybe ask support to consider.
  • Don't see that option in V23 or 24. Perhaps I'll have to look into the lisp "route".
  • You can use -PSETUPIN to import a named page setup from another drawing. You could build a simple script to automate this. -PSETUPIN supports wildcard naming too, allowing you to import multiple page setups at a time.
  • Thanks Jason I'll try it out. Have no experience in scripts but will look into that as well. Seems like there would be a lisp routine out there somewhere in the form of a "batch lisp" where you could select a number of drawings
    and it imports the page setups from a selected template "dwt" file. There was a fellow 10 years ago that put together a batch routine for me that edited a title block for a set number of drawings and I gladly paid for it. I may look him up again for his services if he's still around.